Friday, September 17, 2010

LeBron Hater Bandwagon

Since he came into the NBA in 2003, LeBron has always been my favorite player. Which is why it's really pissing me off that all these people don't like him now. Wow he announced his decision on TV what a horrible guy. Yea right! Whats so bad about that? The bad thing is that pathetic excuse for an owner couldn't put a team together good enough to win with LeBron at the core. Always afraid to pull the trigger. Just last year they could have gotten Amare Stoudemire but didn't want to give up JJ Hickson. Are you freaking kidding me?? Then to top it off they traded for the 70 year old Antawn Jamison who might as well have a big overrated stamp on his chest. It's also comical to me to accuse him of giving up in the playoffs. Oh yea, a triple double in the closeout game, this guy was ready to go home lol. Now everybody hates him for joining "Wades" team. I'm sorry but it's LeBron's team now Dwayne. I admit I wanted to see him go to the Knicks, but I also can't wait to watch this team play. We'll see how much people hate him when hes lighting up scoreboards and part of the greatest show in the NBA. The people of Cleveland make me laugh, I mean who in their right mind would stay with the Cavaliers? Just look at their team now without LeBron. They couldn't even win March Madness! They are looking like one of the worst teams ever! The pacers are looking down on them. So what if he would have stayed? Another five years of him carrying the team while they sit and watch him do everything. I'm glad he's gone and I can garuntee he will win a ring this year, next year, and probably the year after that. By the way, he's definitely better then Kobe, but I'll get in to that another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment